建筑和射击（MOD APK (Unlimited Money) v1.5.1）
- Current Version:
- File size: 86M
2、<p>Thunderbox Entertainment has finally unveiled its new, previously top-secret project; a mobile adaptation of the popular board game The Captain is Dead. The idea is that you take command of an elite space crew who've been thrown into a survival spectacular after the captain of their ship kicks the bucket.</p><p>Everything seems to be going wrong for them, and so it’s up to you to keep as many people alive as possible while repelling boarders and making sure the ship remains operational… it’s intense. The crew’s troubles begin with an attack from an unrelenting alien menace, hell-bent on destroying the ship and its passengers with it.</p><p>You’ll need to remain calm at all times, even as the situations you’re thrust into become increasingly disastrous. Knowing how to use each member of the crew and their unique abilities is the key to survival and keeping the ship in a decent, operational state.</p><p>It demands tactical thinking at every turn, much like the board game that inspired it. You’ll get to explore a painstakingly detailed virtual world that lifts its unique aesthetic from the original game. Based on the screenshots, it’s visually really quite cool, with a smooth look and lots of strikingly bright colours.</p><p>The developer, Thunderbox Entertainment, has a great track record when it comes to adapting board games, having previously released Tsuro - The Game of The Path and Roll For It. This latest game seems like it might be the team’s most ambitious project to date.</p><p>You can expect to see it come crashing down onto the App Store and Google Play in early 2020. And if you’d like to sign up to be a beta tester, you can do so now over on The Captain is Dead’s official site.</p>Check out our news section to discover the latest, and greatest, games.androidswiki.com
4、<p>If you love old-school RPGs you might be a fan of this as Dragon Sinker arrives on iOS less than a month after it hit the Google Play store.</p><p>Take down the terrible dragon Wyrmvarg as you join forces with humans and creatures of lore. Search for the legendary weapons that'll help you defeat the beast once and for all and experience a game built with the golden age of gaming in mind.</p><p>You can lead up to 12 party members into battle, swapping freely between three teams, and collect more than 16 jobs to aid your party members in combat. This classic-style RPG explores everything we've been hankering for from the 8-bit graphics to sweet, sweet chiptunes as we play through the main story, subquests, and secret dungeons.</p><p>Grab Dragon Sinker on the App Store now either free-to-play, or to get 1000 in-game points you can purchase a premium version for £3.99/$4.99.</p>
- With objects manifold; each several stone,
- <p>Solo game creator Martin Magni tells me that Odd Bot Out is coming to iOS and Android on February 1st.</p><p>It has you helping an adorable robot called Odd break out of a recycling plant it was chucked into.</p><p>Odd is a little shorter than the rest of the robots, you see, not quite meeting the factory requirements.</p><p>But, no matter, it has you to help it along. You'll build rockets, construct staircases and bridges, and engineer cars and robotic centipedes for Odd to ride.</p>
- <p>Rocket League’s Tournaments Update is expected to arrive this Tuesday and it’s going to make it easier than ever to compete with your friends. The update is streamlining the tournament creation process, but there are some exclusive optimizations coming to the Nintendo Switch version as well.</p><p>The patch gives players more control in creating and joining their own tournaments directly within the game. You can restrict entry to the tournaments to keep things private, set minimum and maximum ranks, and more. The big tournament changes come with some smaller quality of life fixes, too, including improved resource management, and connection quality indicators.</p>
- <p>Released in 2017, King’s Raid is a fantasy RPG that's been winning hearts with its combination of high quality 3D heroes, raging battle contents, and stunning 3D graphics & illustrations. Since it stormed onto mobile, developer Vespa has offered up plenty of updates to keep things fresh and exciting, and this Christmas is no different. Expect festive costumes, a special dungeon event, a new hero and much more to unwrap. But, if you’re new to King’s Raid, you might want to know what all the fuss is about. Here are the ins and outs.</p><p>The story of King’s Raid starts with a journey of various heroes seeking to defend against creeping evil trying to overtake the land of Orvelia. The ‘chosen warrior’ Kasel is the focus - as well as your first hero - and successive story chapters introduce a cohort of eccentric friends and foes to his journey. The cutscene dialogue between these heroes is light-hearted, anime-inspired and entertaining, so don’t be too quick to skip.</p><p>Your heroes come in 7 different classes, and are represented by collectable cards. These are used to summon your selected party into the 3D battlefield, ready to take on whatever weird and wonderful monsters lie ahead. The bulk of the battles in King’s Raid are automated (save for special skills you can trigger manually), so your success usually depends on equipping your heroes with the best weapons and choosing which heroes you send into the fray wisely.</p><p>To get your hands on that killer equipment and the hottest heroes so you can progress, you’ll be spending plenty of time grinding outside Story Mode. Fight your way through dungeons during co-op raids and bump heads with rival players in PvP contests, then spend your hard-earned in-game currency on new heroes, or evolving your existing ones. And when you’re not fighting, you’ll probably find yourself playing dress-up; there are loads of costumes to collect for your heroes, from the quirky to the racy.</p>!
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.