Street Ninja 3D(Unlimited Currency)（MOD (Unlocked) v126.96.36.199）
- Current Version:
- File size: 1G
1、<p>Developer INNOTEG released its dungeon crawler Runestone Keeper way back in 2015 on iOS and Steam, and received warm praise for its team’s toil. The game follows in the footsteps of Dungelot and other contemporary roguelikes, applying the merciless approach to mortality, 16-bit aesthetics, RPG elements and turn-based tactics fans of the genre have come to expect. Now Android users can also come into the dungeon from the cold, thanks to a release on the OS earlier this year.</p><p>So what can you expect from delving into the depths of Runestone Keeper? Although it is roguelike, the game takes place on a seven-by-seven grid, rather than a labyrinthine map. Tile by tile, you work your way one turn at a time around each dungeon level, collecting loot whilst dealing with the traps and monsters whenever they appear.</p><p>In the beginning, you play as an unnamed adventurer, but as you progress you’ll unlock other playable characters such as the sorceress named Svafa, a vampire called Hogg and Alexander the paladin, among others. As you’d expect, different heroes boast different stats, so when you can choose, choose wisely. Some tiles hold weapons, armour and additional items your hero can equip to improve your chances of staying alive. You can also opt to worship one of nine in-game deities, each requiring certain sacrifices in exchange for a special ability. But be warned, fickle warrior – betray one god in favour of another and you’re likely to receive a punishment.</p><p>As the maps are procedurally generated, you’re often at the mercy of chance as well as the gods. How many floors down you’ll manage to descend in one play-through before some phantom finishes you off is an unknown. As per roguelike tradition, lose your life and you start all over again, but you are rewarded for successive runs with various unlockable benefits.</p><p>If you’re an Android user looking for a dungeon to crawl through, or you’re on iOS and its release in 2015 passed you by, you can download Runestone Keeper from Google Play and the App Store.</p>
3、<p>Cygames is probably most well known (in the west, at least) for its addictive CCG, Shadowverse. Today we learnt that Japan's leading video game company has just signed a sponsorship deal with the legendary Italian football club Juventus.</p><p>
4、<p>Everbyte's mystery adventure game Duskwood has now turned 1-year old and to celebrate this milestone, episode six of the ongoing story has now been released. The game has proven popular since it launched around this time last year, racking up over 1 million downloads on Google Play alone as progressively more people have become invested in the narrative. </p><p>As episode six marked the first anniversary of Duskwood, Everbyte wanted to make sure the latest chapter was as special as possible. That means players can expect a packed instalment with a plethora of clues available alongside cross-media puzzles and new mechanics that will surprise even long-time fans of the game. You can check out a teaser trailer for a sneak peek via the embedded video below.</p>George did not write Leslie because he intended to come right home and tell her himself."
- Street Ninja 3D(Unlimited Currency)
- <p>The Apple Watch itself might not launch for another month, but a number of apps have just been updated to support the upcoming wrist-wrapping doodad.</p><p>It's mostly productivity apps like Evernote, Dark Sky, Things, and Target, but there's also one game that now rocks Apple Watch compatibility: TheCodingMonkeys's Rules!</p><p>The iPhone game is a manic and stressful puzzler about juggling rules, tapping tiles, memorising commands, and dealing with an incessant fuse-like timer.</p><p>When you play it on Apple Watch, though, you'll get a simple stripped-down mode that focuses on brain fitness.</p><p>You'll be given short brain teasing puzzles, where you can gather points towards daily goals to unlock new characters and stages. The Glance mode lets you quickly check your progress progress, and you can see leaderboards on your phone.</p><p>To get ready for the Apple Watch, just buy Rules! for £2.29 / $2.99 and you'll be able to play it on your wrist as soon as the new kit comes out on April 24th.</p>
- That th' unexperient gave the tempter place,
- O, that false fire which in his cheek so glowed,!
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.